Hello from Killerbees
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hello from Killerbees Author: KillerbeesLocation: Whidbey Island PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:07 am
    —
Hello name Kyle aka Killerbees, friends with destroyer, and PFC Sniper, they are good friends to me my best friends. well ya im ready for action and some awsome gameplay well ya i like all types of games and love doing stuff out doors. I also applied to become a member of BK. laters and hope to see you on the battlefield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2: Re: Hello from Killerbees Author: Take PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:17 pm
    —
Thanks for popping in killer. I had fun playing with you the other night . Hope we can do it again soon.

#3: Re: Hello from Killerbees Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:44 pm
    —
Great to meet you killer hope to meet you soon.

Luke

#4: Re: Hello from Killerbees Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:57 pm
    —
Ello there mate nice to see you around. Cheerio.
LOL birtish typing

#5: Re: Hello from Killerbees Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:20 pm
    —
hello and welcome

#6: Re: Hello from Killerbees Author: BBDOGLocation: Northfield,Birmingham,England PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:15 pm
    —
Hi killerbee and welcome

BBDOG

#7: Re: Hello from Killerbees Author: sniper PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:41 pm
    —
you will be smoute by me!!!!!  run and hide kyle...i'm coming for you soon!

PFC.Sniper*BK*C

#8: Re: Hello from Killerbees Author: Tripwire=VHB= PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:14 am
    —
Hes a killer !!! Watch out !!!!

#9: Re: Hello from Killerbees Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:43 pm
    —
I like hardcore as long its not the BOG. F that map

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1