Banned? I am not sure of reason
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: Zeitgeist13 PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:09 am
    —
Hello,

I tried joining a match today and foundi was banned from your server. I dont recall anything that I did last time I was on but I am generally pretty good natured and curious. I like playing with you guys in the past and even mentioned to my clan about doing some matches. Anyway If someone could check into this and get back to me that would be great.

Regards
ZeitGeist

#2: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:22 am
    —
just be patient and submit a ticket. just click contact us and submit a ticket

#3: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: Zeitgeist13 PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:10 pm
    —
Ticket submitted on the 30th. No reply...... Bump:)

#4: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:24 pm
    —
All of our tickets are handled by volunteers and it is the weekend. Give it a few days and they will get back to you.

#5: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: Zeitgeist13 PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:40 pm
    —
Ticket submitted question asked once and now silence again. It seems a bit random which is kind of sad. I like playing with you guys in the past. Bump! Smile

#6: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: Zeitgeist13 PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:03 am
    —
Bueller? Anyone? ANyone?

#7: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:56 am
    —
Our admins are all volunteers so please give us 48 hours to reply. We all have jobs that keep us busy during the week. We also get a large number of tickets and answer them in the order that they are received.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#8: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: Zeitgeist13 PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:05 am
    —
Not to gripe but it two weeks now. The forum is active and admins must be in games it seems:)

#9: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:17 am
    —
not everybody can see the tickets

#10: Re: Banned? I am not sure of reason Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:20 am
    —
We apologize in advance for the long wait, we ensure you that all tickets will be handled accordingly.

Hang in there bro!

-nano

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1