BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:11 pm
    —
Hi guys, I am organising a very special event, the "ALL NATIONS TOURNAMENT"  to promote and pay tribute to the many nationalities of the BK family.

I need your help with the prize, the "ALL NATIONS CHAMPIONS" banner that each member of the winning team will be able to attach to there Sig.

Initially there will be 4 teams but I hope to expand this in the future depending on numbers and support, lets just get it up and going and see what happens
4 teams - 3 matches.

MATCH 1: USA versus CANADA (winner plays winner of match 2)
MATCH 2: UK and EUROPE versus AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND

The pic below is a very rough idea of what I am looking for, Please work your magic.  

Cheers,

KarmaK

#2: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm
    —
ill give it a shot

#3: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:48 pm
    —
THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!

#4: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:00 pm
    —

REFORM wrote (View Post):

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTM14lwCpbk

#5: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:08 am
    —
From out of the dust and ashes comes this creation!

#6: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:46 am
    —
http://youtu.be/lB6EcT3sGUg

#7: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:06 am
    —
Holy Cow Baz!!! I almost fell off of my chair!! tooooo funny

#8: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: JCookLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:31 am
    —
I'll definitely give it a shot. As I mentioned in TS since we will have some nations with less players available to play, I'll volunteer myself for team Canada or team Europe. Love the concept and can't wait for this to take off.

#9: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 am
    —
Is this anything like what you want?

#10: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:56 pm
    —
that's exactly what I'm looking for Gig.  Love it - Would it be possible to condense it to Banner size

#11: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:59 pm
    —
Gigs artwork could be used as a promotional advertisement

#12: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:01 pm
    —
Kula's user bar is also on the money

#13: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:50 pm
    —

KarmaKaze wrote (View Post):

that's exactly what I'm looking for Gig.  Love it - Would it be possible to condense it to Banner size

What dimensions would you like in pixels?

#14: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:10 am
    —
not sure mate - but the idea is to attach it to bottom of sig like the Fire Team ECHO banner at the bottom of your sig - We are trying to keep the Banners SECRET so we can unveil them at the end of the tournament SO if possible can we make any progression from here TOP SECRET  Very Happy

#15: Re: BANNER FOR UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 pm
    —
nice we should run that for all game

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2