need sig
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: need sig Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:35 pm
    —
I need a sig that has this monkey with flashing red eyes and PRIMALSCREAM under it if that will work

#2: Re: need sig Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 pm
    —
and what ever cool Ideas you can come up with

#3: Re: need sig Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:56 pm
    —
I'll give it a shot, any sayings or anything, and what is the name you want on it and what's your rank, if you want that on it as well.

#4: Re: need sig Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:01 am
    —
I guess put PRIMALSCREAM under the pic if you got a good saying to go with it I trust you judgment far as rank im suppose to already been promoted this month still waiting on that

#5: Re: need sig Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 am
    —
Putting rank on a sig really not a good idea, are you going to redo sig with every promotion?
Just a thought.

#6: Re: need sig Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:16 pm
    —
I agree with Happy on this one.  If you put you rank, each time you get promoted, someones gotta redo the sig.  Now as long as the person who created it is around and has the original sig its not a problem, but if something happens, its difficult to do the updates and still keep the sig looking good.

#7: Re: need sig Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:32 pm
    —
no you don't have to put it on the sig I just thought he needed it

#8: Re: need sig Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:47 pm
    —
Wow, I see that you brushed your teeth for this picture. But you might want to try bleeching them too.....

#9: Re: need sig Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:35 pm
    —

Hillbilly wrote (View Post):

Wow, I see that you brushed your teeth for this picture. But you might want to try bleeching them too.....

LOL nice Hillbilly!

#10: Re: need sig Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:16 pm
    —
couldn't find the sigs giggles

#11: Re: need sig Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:29 pm
    —
Be sure to give primal a couple of ear rings.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1