SIg pickup for Primal
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: SIg pickup for Primal Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:43 pm
    —
Hey Primal, Giggle asked for some help from the rest of the gfx team on this one for you.

These are the ideas we came up with.  Let me know if you there is anything you would like to have change or added.

#2: Re: SIg pickup for Primal Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm
    —
The bottom one looks killer that will work fine

#3: Re: SIg pickup for Primal Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:00 pm
    —
Here's the code you need to add it to your posts.

Code:
[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/nvr0o9.gif[/img]

#4: Re: SIg pickup for Primal Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:37 pm
    —
thank you

#5: Re: SIg pickup for Primal Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:18 pm
    —
The top one favors you best Primal.

#6: Re: SIg pickup for Primal Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:20 pm
    —
part of the face keeps moving on that one I don't know what happened or I would o used it

#7: Re: SIg pickup for Primal Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:28 pm
    —
I can fix that.  I was trying to make it to where he was shacking a little and well, I just aint that smart to make it look good.

#8: Re: SIg pickup for Primal Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:23 am
    —
Looks good Primal

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1