Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Ideas for BKs Next Game

#1: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 am
    —

This looks like a blend of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon PHANTOMS and BF4.  Laughing

http://youtu.be/bj3-RsyJKfA

I love this game, play it daily, and........ its free  Very Happy

http://youtu.be/rMYBV_EMfvs

Spare Server anyone ?

Cheers,

KarmaK

#2: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:29 pm
    —
this looks kinda like decent where all turns agenst you...i have the 1st ghost recon also. ill give it a try

#3: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:05 pm
    —
I've been looking at this game (COD: Advanced Warfare) and was wondering if there were any others that either had already bought it and tried it out or were considering playing it.  Let me know what your thoughts were/are.  Thanks!

#4: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:10 pm
    —
The only question is, Dedicated servers ??????

#5: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: target PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 am
    —
not sure how to post a url...but found this, http://gamerant.com/call-duty-advanced-warfare-dedicated-servers/

#6: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:51 am
    —

target wrote (View Post):

not sure how to post a url...but found this, http://gamerant.com/call-duty-advanced-warfare-dedicated-servers/

Sledgehammer has confirmed this much so far:

“We’ve got some announcements coming. Yes, we will be supporting dedicated servers and there will be announcements soon on which providers and platforms. I can’t answer just yet, but you can let your community know that it’s coming.”

Well I guess that answers our question about dedicated servers. Now for more details. Sounds promising though doesn't it?  Smile

#7: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:15 pm
    —
I think that it sounds promising, however, I've also seen some blah reviews about how nothing has really changed within multiplayer, which is with most COD games really.  I was just hoping someone had purchased it and had some personal reviews and incite to share.

#8: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:03 pm
    —
Note the line:

"On PC, the series has supported dedicated servers for the past few entries, but console gamers had only just discovered the benefits with last year’s COD: Ghosts."

The definition of "Dedicated Servers" has shifted to mean serer running on dedicated hardware,and not the way WE use the term. I don't see any COD games ever having rentable, ranked PC severs again. Ever.

#9: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:18 pm
    —
watch for the fake out they say dedicated but for pc it never happens they go me 1 time I'll never waste my money again on promises the don't happen :/

#10: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:27 pm
    —
Not even planning to get this game. Holding out for something down the road.....like....WAW2........by the way  what does IMF stand for...I see it on the calender for every Saturday

#11: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:02 am
    —
WAR THUNDER

#12: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:21 am
    —
crapgame12 - IMF stands for In Memory of Fallen. This is to honor our members who have passed away and a a way for us to remember them.

#13: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:05 pm
    —
Thanks Bigconn...sounds great....I will be there from time to time Saturday. First I have to take the little woman to lunch, get her hair done and food shopping....lol

#14: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:59 pm
    —
Well all have our chores to take care of Smile

#15: Re: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Author: kozarman1Location: Dallas, TX PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:20 am
    —
Anyone heard anything about ds for pc yet?

Bad Karma -> Ideas for BKs Next Game

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2