Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 am
    —
I would like to take the time and express my gratitude to EVERYONE that was able to make the event today!!!  It seemed like it was very well received, though some of the maps we may have been able to do without (i.e. Rush was pretty big maps), especially without being able to use vehicles.  I think everybody had a great time and it showed with the turnout.  Later in the event we had plenty of 10 v 10 (and up) playing and it was a gas!!!

A special shoutout to my boys Bigconn and ARRRGGGHHHHH (however many dang letters are in that name) for helping me setup and refine the map rotation!!! (and Morg for getting us in the last couple maps)

Taz

P.S. - Reg...you are fired for not showing up and letting me shoot you on my Birthday!!!

#2: Re: Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1 Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:22 am
    —
Today was a lot of fun!
How about ShotGun friday's on BF4 server1??

#3: Re: Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1 Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:35 am
    —
Had a great time in BF4 for a change. Maybe a 24/7 shotties for while and see how does

#4: Re: Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1 Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:26 pm
    —
Well done Taz - I appreciate your work oon tbis event, I had a blast!

#5: Re: Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1 Author: UFANS PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:17 pm
    —
I had a great time thanks all for putting this together.

#6: Re: Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1 Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:59 pm
    —
LOL

It was a lot of funny.

I was thinking the same thing Karow. 24/7 Shotguns might work.

#7: Re: Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1 Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:16 pm
    —
I would say that out of ALL the things that we have tried and how this event went, we may really want to think about holding an ALL DAY event first.  If that goes over well, then maybe think about 24/7 Shotties?!?!?  If there can be pistol servers, we most certainly can have a Shotty server...plus...I think there are a TON a people out there that would look at this as a way to unlock and rank up their shotties????  Either way, I think this should be an idea to bring up in the next officers meeting.  In the meantime, I will look at what I need to do to get an All Day Shotty event going.

Taz

#8: Re: Shotgun Event on BF4 Server 1 Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:14 pm
    —
It was really fun. Thanks

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1