Couple of Animations
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Couple of Animations Author: SixFour PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:49 am
    —
Playing with different effects

#2: Re: Couple of Animations Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:26 pm
    —
Looks amazing. I am not a member of the bad karma, but I ask. Can you make me something similar with the Japanese aviation theme?

#3: Re: Couple of Animations Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:13 pm
    —
WOW!!!  That is amazing SixFour!!!  I am really like the "flashing" sig!!

Taz

#4: Re: Couple of Animations Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:48 pm
    —
wow looks good

#5: Re: Couple of Animations Author: SixFour PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:05 pm
    —
Thank you gents. I appreciate it..

#6: Re: Couple of Animations Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:34 pm
    —

COYOTE711 wrote (View Post):

Looks amazing. I am not a member of the bad karma, but I ask. Can you make me something similar with the Japanese aviation theme?
One with flames crashing to the sea?  Laughing

#7: Re: Couple of Animations Author: SixFour PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:43 pm
    —
I can do any combination of animations. LOL

#8: Re: Couple of Animations Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:14 pm
    —

ReginaRifles wrote (View Post):

COYOTE711 wrote (View Post):

One with flames crashing to the sea?  Laughing

Why do you not like the Japanese?  Mad

I just want to see in my profile on the forum was the work of a professional  Smile

#9: Re: Couple of Animations Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:45 pm
    —
I like it SixFour

#10: Re: Couple of Animations Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:36 pm
    —
Looks great!

nice work!

-nano

#11: Re: Couple of Animations Author: SixFour PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:31 am
    —
Thanks Baz, Nano

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1