Thanks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Thanks Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:02 am
    —
To everyone that played BF 4 server 1  tonite. I did manage a few screenshots.

#2: Re: Thanks Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:08 pm
    —
somebody did a little STABBY STABBY work last night Smile

#3: Re: Thanks Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:53 pm
    —
It's the last stabby that made the whole night,  right GT? It was great fun.

#4: Re: Thanks Author: DraegonEyeLocation: California, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 pm
    —
Is there any particular benefit to knifing and capturing those dogtags?  I have taken a few, thought there might be a gallery of victims to visit...lol

#5: Re: Thanks Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:57 pm
    —
You can see your list of stolen dog tags,  and from whom you took them.  But it's mostly the satisfaction of driving your blade into someones' chest.

#6: Re: Thanks Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:26 pm
    —
Thanks Ground for putting it together.
Sorry I couldn't make it.  
Duty called

Awesome Screen shots!!!

#7: Re: Thanks Author: DraegonEyeLocation: California, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:00 pm
    —

Abram wrote (View Post):

You can see your list of stolen dog tags,  and from whom you took them.  But it's mostly the satisfaction of driving your blade into someones' chest.

Where is this list?  I can't seem to find it.

#8: Re: Thanks Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:21 pm
    —
BAH!  they've removed it from Battlelog,  but you can still  view them at bf4stats.com.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1