Introduction from ArminStar
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: Introduction from ArminStar Author: ArminStar PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:41 pm
    —
Hello BK! Been playing on server for some time now. I have been looking for a home. From the limited amount of servers/clans, BK appears to be the top skilled clan. I am always looking for a challenge and the BK members provide this for me. I do not like drama, I come to play. Only downside is that the server is rarely populated. Looking forward to playing with you all more. Thanks again for the great games and skilled competition.

#2: Re: Introduction from ArminStar Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:35 pm
    —
Greetings there. Feel free to hop into our teamspeak 8.9.36.132:9101 we are always recruiting.

#3: Re: Introduction from ArminStar Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:12 pm
    —
BK is like a family and although the servers are not always populated, it's Always fun to play here.
Been playing here for years on BO when I decide to join in last summer, even more fun in TS.
The least i can say is that i found my home here, sure you will too...

#4: Re: Introduction from ArminStar Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:25 pm
    —
Thank you for the kind words. We would love to have you join us on TS or even as a member. We have no time commitments and never will.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: Introduction from ArminStar Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 pm
    —
I just got Black Ops so you might see me more often.  Thank you for coming on here we hope to see you more, join us on TeamSpeak!

-nano

#6: Re: Introduction from ArminStar Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:06 pm
    —
I guess this means I'll have to come give ya a whoopin', Nano..

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1