On the hunt for a 1971 US Quarter...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: On the hunt for a 1971 US Quarter... Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:20 pm
    —
So my brother in law is building himself a replica of Eddie Van Halens' 'Frankenstrat' guitar.

Eddie had placed a 1971 USD quarter as a shim to lift the bridge, and this is the one part that is missing.

If any of you can be kind enough to find and send me a 1971 US quarter, I can send ya some cash for the trouble (yes, more than 25 cents). Far as I know, it's not 'collectable', or rare. but as hard to find as other coins from the 70's. I found a few 70's from my Vegas trip, but none from 1971.

thanks

#2: Re: On the hunt for a 1971 US Quarter... Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:57 pm
    —
I will look around...I know that is my birth year and may have a few laying around!!!

Taz

#3: Re: On the hunt for a 1971 US Quarter... Author: target PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:17 pm
    —
found one....pm where to send it....will drop it in the mail in the morning

#4: Re: On the hunt for a 1971 US Quarter... Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:06 pm
    —
stop by sometime and visit Abram

#5: Re: On the hunt for a 1971 US Quarter... Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:21 pm
    —
Man,  that was fast.  Thank you!

Yes I've been popping my head in a few times,  mostly to find Pinner.  Though he found ME today,  and we got his pb fixed up.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1