Computer
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Computer Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:24 am
    —
My computer is currently in the shop to get fixed I need a 500 watt power supply at the very least and a 3.0 quad core cpu that fits an Fm1 slot. I currently have a 550 watt power supply that one fan is not working all the time and it messed up to power supply and the cpu on here is a 2.4g quad core. If anyone has one or both of these I would be thankful for it.

#2: Re: Computer Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:57 pm
    —
Mouse, did you make an offer for AARRRGGGHHH's rig he has for sale?

#3: Re: Computer Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:51 am
    —
I have a power supply in he garage somewhere ill take a look for it,  do you have ddr-3 memory ? i might have a friend who has an fx 4300 quad core at 3.8ghz and a ausu mobo.

You know how to build a computer?

#4: Re: Computer Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:33 pm
    —
I have ddr 3300 memory, I have never built a computer. I am pretty sure I would destroy it before it was built and not out of anger out of confusion as to where things plug in.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1