Trouble with main server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: Trouble with main server Author: OVERLORD44Location: Cincinnati PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:46 am
    —
Has anyone else been having issues with the main Black Ops server? I get this error message a lot lately.

#2: Re: Trouble with main server Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:58 am
    —
Lots of folks -  across all servers -  have been getting this post the past two days or so. Restarting the game and/or Steam seems  to work,  though maybe not on the first try.

Eariler today ,  i tried to connect 5 times,  restarted  Steam,  then it took another 2 tries.

#3: Re: Trouble with main server Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:43 pm
    —
Way too many times in the past week or so. I have tried restarting Steam and a few times that has helped. I'm glad to hear it's not just me as I was starting to question my PC.

#4: Re: Trouble with main server Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:17 am
    —
When you get the message go back to the desk top, open task manager, find steam in the proscesses and click to end process. The game will now open fine.

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1