New Signature
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: New Signature Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:43 pm
    —
Dear Sig team, would you help me design Sig/Olspirit derives from 1960's Rock Band.. Thank You

#2: Re: New Signature Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:29 pm
    —
Sorry Spirit, I totally missed this one.  I will see what I can put together for you.  Im a little rusty, but I will do my best.

#3: Re: New Signature Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:32 pm
    —
Can you supply me some more details please.

Here are the guidelines:

> Standard size is 400 x 120
> What theme would you like?
> What main text, example: your name or what ever you would like.
> What subtext? A phrase or quote.
> Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  Yes/No
> Do you want your sig light or dark in color? Yes/No

#4: Re: New Signature Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:32 pm
    —
Hey Silent Wolf,I'm going to put some real thought into this.Phrase ,Pice and Theme! I guess the 400*120 would be the size if thats the norm....

#5: Re: New Signature Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:56 pm
    —
Hey Spirit, Ive been waiting for you to come up with some ideas for your sig.  Have you thought of anything.  Say "1960s Rock Band" doesnt give me much to work with.  Let me know and I will get something started for you.

#6: Re: New Signature Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:16 pm
    —
Here you go hehehehhe

Ohh boy i'ma going to get it when i have my network back Smile

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1