Need Help Please
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Need Help Please Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 pm
    —
OK, I just re-installed windows 7. But the interesting thing is this. In my bios I have it set for RAID. But there is another drive (F) that came out of no where. It tells me that it has 27.7 MB free out of 99.9 MB. I have opened it, but there's nothing in there. Can this be fixed?? Also in my device manager, under "Other Devices" I have two yellow marks on Marvell 91xx Config ata devise. The second is USB Controller. Is there any way that I can find these drivers someplace? I have looked all over  the net to find them, but I come up with no soap....Can someone help me out here???

Thank You.

#2: Re: Need Help Please Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:04 pm
    —
Regarding your first issue, could it be this which somehow was assigned a drive letter? http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/gg441289.aspx

And the next issues, I would suggest heading to your motherboard manufacturer's website and downloading the drivers for your board.

#3: Re: Need Help Please Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:22 am
    —
OK, Sounds Good. Thank You.

#4: Re: Need Help Please Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:29 am
    —
OK, On the first part I brought up the command line and typed in what it asks. But that's as far as I can get. I don't know where to go from there......Suggestions??

#5: Re: Need Help Please Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:00 am
    —
Honestly it's only 100 megs, I would just ignore it.

#6: Re: Need Help Please Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:51 am
    —
OK, no prob there. But after updating my bios, I still have issues with Marvell 91xx Config ata devise and The second is USB Controller. I don't no where I can download these items. Do you???

#7: Re: Need Help Please Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:21 am
    —
What is the motherboard?

#8: Re: Need Help Please Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:38 pm
    —
I have already loaded the new old bios upgrade (2011) Evga X58 SLI FTW3

#9: Re: Need Help Please Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:41 pm
    —
There are two x58 FTW3's, do you happen to know the exact model number?

It will be either 132-GT-E768-KR or 132-GT-E768-TR.

#10: Re: Need Help Please Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:22 pm
    —
I used the 132-GT-E768. It's the latest update 08/11/11. It didn't tell me if it was the KR or TR.

#11: Re: Need Help Please Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:44 am
    —
According to EVGA the only difference is the warranty. KR has a 3 yr warranty, the TR has a 2 yr warranty.

EVGA

Hope this helps  Smile

#12: Re: Need Help Please Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:33 am
    —
The drive letter you are asking about is a "back up" partition windows 7 will create. I am only guessing here but I think that it is used during backup and restores maybe. I had it both the times I installed windows 7 on my computer. Only had it on my primary the first time but when I put in the new mb this last time both my hd's were connected and it created one on both of them. But I also have program files folders on both of the drives. I use the SSD for my main stuff then put all my games on the other one. So its no biggie.

#13: Re: Need Help Please Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:31 am
    —
OK, but I have never seen it before after I re-installed windows all the other times.

#14: Re: Need Help Please Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:56 am
    —
As far as I know Windows generally lets the user know it may create that separate partition upon initial installation. So it's normal.  And your other issue, update chipset and usb drivers?

#15: Re: Need Help Please Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:58 am
    —
OK...Anyway, it doesn't deem that I'm getting any answers on my other topic. So maybe you can help me with this as well. Like I said, two days ago I re-installed windows. Everything is up to date, and good to go, except for "Black-Ops" Multiplayer. I'll get in and some times it will load a map, and others it just freezes up on me. Never had this issue before since I bought this game New. And that's some time ago. Any suggestions???

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2