A little DayZ SA bootcamp of sorts.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: A little DayZ SA bootcamp of sorts. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:23 pm
    —
CID will be hosting a DayZ 'classroom' in about an hour, on our servers named, "CID Fallout". Open to anyone, but aimed at the folks that have a hard time getting started. We'll show ya tips and such for escaping the initial threats and gathering equipment for survival.

Server will be password with the password: teachmetodayz  

Of course it's most helpful for you to hop into our TS3 server. ts3server://tsks1.vilayer.com?port=10001&password=cidclan

I know more BK own DayZ than the ones I've played with. Most everyone hates the game until they figure out those first 20 minutes of avoiding and easy death. Short notice i now, but I'm sure it'll go for a few hours. If you mkiss it, we always have folks willing to help out guests; give tips, food, gear, etc.

#2: Re: A little DayZ SA bootcamp of sorts. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:54 pm
    —
I'll hop on with you just because, but one question.  Have They been passwording their server on a regular basis?

#3: Re: A little DayZ SA bootcamp of sorts. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:07 am
    —
No, the passwording was a one-time thing.  We also  have a second server.

#4: Re: A little DayZ SA bootcamp of sorts. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:52 pm
    —
Yeah and I can't time.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1