another change to server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: another change to server Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:51 am
    —
Can we lower the number of players to start a game from 4 down to 2? I feel it may help to populate the server sooner. If 1 BK member goes in the server other players may join sooner knowing they won't have to wait for 2 more players.
Just a thought.

#2: Re: another change to server Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:09 am
    —
I will get with luke and see if thats possible it is a good idea

#3: Re: another change to server Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:48 am
    —
That's not possible, those guidelines are set by the game. Would be nice though.

#4: Re: another change to server Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:08 pm
    —
There are servers out there with 1 player start...

#5: Re: another change to server Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm
    —
Tazman is correct, I played on 1 player starts.

#6: Re: another change to server Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:42 pm
    —
Well then its a mod cause Dice doesn't allow that for stat padding.

#7: Re: another change to server Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:16 pm
    —
Roger that...wasn't saying we should change it...was just saying that I have seen them out there.  I wish I knew why we had so much trouble getting the server started, but I have trouble staying there more than 30-60 mins and can't get it started.  I have little time as it is now a days and would rather play.  So, I either say something in TS letting people know I am getting server 2 started or I just hop in, but it has been pretty hard lately to get that bugger going!!!

Taz

#8: Re: another change to server Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:52 am
    —
It all comes down to members, that's why its so hard to start and I don't blame them one bit. This is what happened in bf3 and now bf4. So if we don't change our ways on where members should go or start which server first ultimately the same things will happen in the next dice game.

#9: Re: another change to server Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:26 am
    —
I wasn't suggesting 1 player start, just that I've been on one and thought it was an easy thing to do.
The issue with starting the server in my opinion is simple human nature. We all spent hard earned money on the game, then more money for map packs. So nobody wants to sit in an empty server waiting for 3 other players. However, if we drop to 2 players it becomes more enticing for other players to join in.
While on the subject of server changes, should we try something different like a walking tactical server? Try crouch again? Let's try something.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1