BF4 server 2 Wants you
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:04 am
    —
We are needing to get the players back in to our server.So lets get in the server and get it started each day. It's going to take all of us BF4 players pushing hard at supporting our server to bring it back to life. So when in T.S. and you hear players asking for help jump in and help start it up at least.

We moved the player count down to 48 to help with the lag

We will be running the conquest large maps first see if we can get that going. If that doesn't work. I will be trying other game modes. So if you would like to leave any suggestions on this thread i will consider all of them and see what works.
The main goal is to bring the server back to life. And that takes us supporting our server as much as we can. Thank you

WO1.Morgulet*BK*

#2: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:25 am
    —
May the force be with you my young Jedi....lol

Last edited by Johnny on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:23 pm
    —
Morg...Sounds good and I will try and help get it started whenever I first jump into a game.  My first thought will be our server all the time!!!

Johnny..."young Jeti"??? Is that any relation to a Yeti?!?!?!

Taz

#4: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:25 pm
    —
Distant cousin

#5: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:32 pm
    —
Bump

#6: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:07 am
    —
bump

#7: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:37 pm
    —
Hey everyone let's try and get into BF4 server and try to get it up and going guys and gals

#8: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:21 pm
    —
I may be able to help later tomorrow night. My hope, is it is already going and I just have to keep it going.  Otherwise, my best chance to help get it started would be Monday morning.

#9: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:19 pm
    —
I will try to help populate the server, I haven't had much time lately to play but I always check our server first.  From now on I'll just join and try to get it started.

#10: Re: BF4 server 2 Wants you Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:32 am
    —
bump

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1