Permanent Ban
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Permanent Ban Author: JordyVerrilLocation: St Louis PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:07 pm
    —
Hi,

I was banned a couple of weeks ago for swearing during a game after being spawn killed a few times.  I lost my head and mouthed off.  I apologize for the outburst during the game and I promise that it won't happen again.  

I put a ticket in a couple of days after the incident in hopes to clear the issue up.  I haven't heard anything from anyone in the past couple of weeks.  I was hoping I could get this cleared up so I could continue playing.  Because I work nights, when I come home in the morning, it's the only thing I have to occupy my time.  As the cold sets in this year, it seems like I'll be spending more time in front of my computer.
My brother who is a member of your group, goes by the name of Arch Stanton said he would vouch for me.  I would not throw his name out there if I was not willing to watch myself in the future.  

Respectfully,

Bryan E Buffington

#2: Re: Permanent Ban Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:24 pm
    —
Please be patient they will get to it as soon as they can.

#3: Re: Permanent Ban Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:34 am
    —
Bumping it up to get it looked at.

#4: Re: Permanent Ban Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:43 pm
    —
Bump

#5: Re: Permanent Ban Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:39 am
    —
Still waiting bro

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1