Anyone for a BK Burger ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:05 am
    —
This is the local Hamburger shop where I live, "The Burgers are Better at BK's" hehehehe

[img][/img]

Cheers,

#2: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:06 pm
    —
i see BK colors Black & Orange...
In my mind i see folks with guns,knives,and nades eating at BK's

"At BK's we serve any kind of weapon, any kind of Berger with any body part covered with our own spicy red sauce.
If you remember to pick up any body part on the deck and slap the wall creating our own BK Body Art
you will receive a full clip refill ....
Remember at BK's The Food is Lead lined and Bloody Good."

#3: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:33 pm
    —
We also have a BK Mini Mart staffed from left to right by AGS, Karow, and Cake!

#4: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:24 pm
    —
That was taken in Chicago at BK's clan meet-up right around the corner from our hotel . We all had a blast - need to do that again soon !

#5: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:24 am
    —
would love to get a burger at both places!!!!

#6: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:02 am
    —
Same here, imagine an All Clan Meet and Greet in the US of A one day in the future - throw in a paint ball skirmish ( BK rules)  and Oh My  Laughing

#7: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:13 am
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

Anyone up for a BK Paintball day ?  Laughing

#8: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:42 am
    —
Great pics!!!!

#9: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:25 pm
    —
What could be better...burgers, beer and BK friends!

#10: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:21 am
    —
Karma when I get to your neck of the woods.........you're going to take me there. Of course that's only if you pass the "CIHABWH" test.   Laughing  Laughing

#11: Re: Anyone for a BK Burger ? Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:46 am
    —
hahahahaha Regi No probs mate - Any time your down under you have a place to stay.

Cheers,

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1