Ored Promoted To CPL
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:41 am
    —
It is with great honor and pride that I am able to announce the promotion of  Alpha Fire Team Member Ored to corporal.  CPL Ored is recognized for his dilegent admin work, his willingness to assist in the servers to keep BK the way it is meant to be and  the courtesy and respect he extends to everyone.  Ored is well deserving of this promotion.

Congratulations to CPL Ored....

SSG Fish USN Chalk Leader Alpha Fire Team

#2: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:46 am
    —
Congratulations Ored you have earned this promotion.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 am
    —
Congrats. Don't pick on the privates, too much.

#4: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:01 am
    —
Thanks for your hard work Ored, it's much appreciated!

#5: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 am
    —
Congrats Ored.

#6: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:49 am
    —
grats

#7: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: SturmenLocation: Vancouver, Canada PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:26 am
    —
Congratulations, Ored, you've definitely earned this.

#8: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: MikusLocation: Canada, up in the cooooold northern stretches PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:27 am
    —
Ya ya YA ya ya aggggg YA!

#9: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: OredLocation: Las Vegas NV PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:50 pm
    —
Thanks all, and I promise that I won't let my new rank go to my head.

#10: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:58 pm
    —
Gratz ored. you earned it

#11: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: BullsEyeLocation: Nashville PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:44 pm
    —
Congrats!!!!

#12: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:37 pm
    —
Congratulations and Thank you.   Smile  Smile  Smile

#13: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: Flyspot PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:13 am
    —
CONGRATES CPL..

#14: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:54 am
    —
Congrats Ored. Your excellent admin work is highly noted as well.

#15: Re: Ored Promoted To CPL Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:29 am
    —
gratz Ored...Been gone kinda hard to know whats gong on

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2