Maps of WaW
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Maps of WaW Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 pm
    —
Will the maps in rotation change?  Just wondering if they do every few months.

#2: Re: Maps of WaW Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:12 am
    —
no...unless its a special thing like on halloween

#3: Re: Maps of WaW Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:33 am
    —
The map selection/rotation has recently changed to include a couple of maps that had previously only been used for special occasions. Constant map rotation changes tends to drive away a lot of regulars/guests but so does maintaining the same maps in rotation over an extended period of time. Its a delicate balance that usually involves reviewing stats for usage and when periods of prolonged inactivity for select maps occurs then maps are rotated and reviewed for activity levels ect.  Luke could supply a much more involved description of the process involved (as he's the one that ultimately decides) but the aforementioned process (or one very similar) would likely be used.

#4: Re: Maps of WaW Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:57 am
    —
I miss Courtyard.  Sad  :(

But that is a good thought tho. Changing the rotation once a month. I'm in for that.

#5: Re: Maps of WaW Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:29 am
    —
Thanks...was just wondering

#6: Re: Maps of WaW Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:12 am
    —
After much consultation with all the BK players who play W@W the map rotation has been changed and shortened.

#7: Re: Maps of WaW Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:23 am
    —
Really???? is that so Regi' ??  All BK you say.??

#8: Re: Maps of WaW Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:18 pm
    —
I noticed the shorter rotation too.
@ Voodoo.......Take a breath brotha...8)

REFORM

Fire Team...eh....CHARLIIIIE!!!

#9: Re: Maps of WaW Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:21 pm
    —
@ Voodoo......PM me your cell #

I got somethin I want you to take a look at.

REFORM
Fire Team Charlie.............!

#10: Re: Maps of WaW Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:07 pm
    —
Personally - I LOVED the longer rotation because I've been tired of the same old maps over and over and over. It seemed to also pack the server (during the day at least). For the first time in years I actually had times where I could not get on because it was full! Oh well - I guess I am not on enough to count as one of  the "all". Rolling Eyes

#11: Re: Maps of WaW Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:27 pm
    —
"Hmmm......" He hummed to himself.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

I have a Super INTENSE idea for a New years event for Black Ops.
I need a volenteer to have their computer comendeered by BK for a few hours to Run a Black Ops boot camp server.
PM REFORM if your interested.
Taz has a Refreshing approach towards the way he sees the game BK supports, AND THat is what this Clan needs!!!

SOME get up and frikin go. Lets do this and make this thing happen kinda thing!! Hoora to you Brotha.

But back to this Black Ops thing. Im gonna be home through Christmas and New Year sooooooooo.......Who...is...in?

#12: Re: Maps of WaW Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:30 pm
    —
Delta....I know you have black ops.

#13: Re: Maps of WaW Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:34 pm
    —
Reg, Voodoo, All of the regulars should show up.
What Time is good for you Helen? Baz?
We need a Vetrans Only boot camp to entice some people to join.

#14: Re: Maps of WaW Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 pm
    —

REFORM wrote (View Post):

Reg, Voodoo, All of the regulars should show up.
What Time is good for you Helen? Baz?
We need a Vetrans Only boot camp to entice some people to join.

you do mean a vets W@W boot camp...right?  I don't have the updated maps for B Ops

#15: Re: Maps of WaW Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:22 pm
    —
Thats ok xVoodoo, we can play a map you do have so EVERYONE can play.

REFORM
go fire team charlie

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2