Permanent Ban - BLVCKSTVR1.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Permanent Ban - BLVCKSTVR1. Author: blvckstvr1 PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:28 pm
    —
Hi, i was regular player on this server for a time, and two weeks ago i got Permanent Ban. To this day I do not know, for what? I have never used cheats and rather used the rules of the game. My nick in game is a BLVCKSTVR1. I tried to connect to the server, but always for a few seconds i got kick. Please unban me.

#2: Re: Permanent Ban - BLVCKSTVR1. Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:15 pm
    —
You need to go to the BK home page and put a ticket under "the contact us" section . This is the general forums page. Explain there what you  would like and an admin will contact you, but I must tell you that it may take some time to get
an answer. Just be patient .

#3: Re: Permanent Ban - BLVCKSTVR1. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:44 am
    —
Probably just PB and not a ban.  Need to update PB then go from there.

#4: Re: Permanent Ban - BLVCKSTVR1. Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:34 am
    —
Sound right Reg, especially if you get kicked after your first kill. the server was re installed about a month ago and most if not all of us had to update our PB.
So the link should get you back in the game.

http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16088

Don't for get to copy the files as stated ok.

#5: Re: Permanent Ban - BLVCKSTVR1. Author: HondaDax70 PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:55 pm
    —
Hi, the player "walterzz" was permanent banned with no reason, he want to know the probability of unban him, but when i go to contact BK, and fill with the message, can't submit!!!  i hope an answer, thank you.-

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1