Request for sig
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Request for sig Author: SAE_RODLocation: 180 Ardell Hubbard Dr, New Boston, TX 75570 PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:26 am
    —
Hi, please if you could, clean this up and add the words "A WORLD OF SERVICE" at the base of the stand. The world should be green, the stand/frame black and the words in red. the background can be off-white or something to make the pic stand out.

I would like this for black ops, bf4, waw and as a sig here on the web site. I have it in a .jpg

Thanks for your time with this.

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Rssrq70T3kamlrQTV0NDV0RlU/view?usp=sharing[/img]

#2: Re: Request for sig Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:05 pm
    —
It's good to be back!!!  I got this one!! Smile

#3: Re: Request for sig Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:43 pm
    —

SAE_ROD, I had to recreate your globe and stand image from scratch, since the original was not sharp enough for the SIG, so I hope you are happy with this rendition?  What are your thoughts on this rough draft?

Kula

#4: Re: Request for sig Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:00 pm
    —
Nice Kula.

#5: Re: Request for sig Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:58 pm
    —
very nice Kula - I like the bacground

#6: Re: Request for sig Author: Thumper-Location: Dallas, Tx. PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:48 pm
    —
Good Job!

#7: Re: Request for sig Author: SAE_RODLocation: 180 Ardell Hubbard Dr, New Boston, TX 75570 PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:53 pm
    —
Looks GREAT for a draft thank you, but the center bar of the stand that makes the E needs to be squared up ( it looks a little off ), and how about putting "ARMY" in the 4 corners instead, can you make the SAE_ROD the full size of the box (keep the background) and put the stand/globe and "A WORLD OF SERVICE" in place of the underscore using the same font 3D style, if i get complicated just let me know thanks for you time

#8: Re: Request for sig Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:20 am
    —
I will see what I can do to get it the way you want it!   CHEERS!!!

#9: Re: Request for sig Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:56 am
    —
Fantastic,I still need to come up with one!

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1