Merry Christmas from my family to yours.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:35 am
    —
Merry Christmas from my family to yours. No matter where you are or what you are doing I hope it can be a special day for you and your family. Merry Christmas from all the Officers here to all of our great members!

#2: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: afishinglureLocation: Sydney PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:46 am
    —
Thank you Luke, wishing you and your family and everyone at BK a merry merry Xmas ,

#3: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 am
    —
Merry Chistmas to you and your family  !

#4: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:28 am
    —
Merry Christmas to everyone in my BK family, hope the season brings you all good things.
Happy

#5: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:04 pm
    —
Merry Christmas!!!

#6: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:51 pm
    —
Merry Christmas to you Luke and all my BK brothers and sisters and their families from downunder HoHoHo

#7: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: jablon51Location: Aurora Illinois PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:11 pm
    —
Thank You for your Christmas wishes Luke.....God Bless you,your family and all my fellow BK family members!

#8: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:01 pm
    —
Thank You Luke and a Merry Christmas to You and Yours My Friend !

#9: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: Bargideon PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:07 am
    —
Merry Christmas Luke to you and your family as well as all of the BK family!

#10: Re: Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:33 pm
    —
thank you LUKE, Merry Christmas to you and your family,
To all reading this, Merry Christmas from our house to yours.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1