Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Got perma banned Author: YefanFool PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:00 pm
    —
For whatever reason, I can't send in a ticket. So posting this here

Player Name: YefanFool
Game: Cod Waw
Server: Polite & Friendly
Date: 12/27/14
Time (in EST please): Probably like 10pm est? Not really positive.

Basically I was mad at someone for running. Blatantly broke the no swearing rule. Not sure why I was perma banned instead of kicked or temp banned, but it's your guys server, and I broke the rules. Looking forward to hearing back from someone.

#2: Re: Got perma banned Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:05 am
    —
If it was directed at another player then we consider that disrespectful and do not tolerate that kind of talk which is why it might be a perma ban.

Keep trying with the ticket though.

REFORM

#3: Re: Got perma banned Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:40 pm
    —
I will send you a PM

#4: Re: Got perma banned Author: Yur1kLocation: Russian Federation PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:06 pm
    —
Hi, i got Permanent Ban because of I use the mouse wheel for shooting, but it's not true guys and i can prove it. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvbpSG_U08Y
My nickname in game Yur1kb. Please unban me.

#5: Re: Got perma banned Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:31 pm
    —

Yur1k wrote (View Post):

Hi, i got Permanent Ban because of I use the mouse wheel for shooting, but it's not true guys and i can prove it. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvbpSG_U08Y
My nickname in game Yur1kb. Please unban me.

Please follow the proper process and submit a ticket under the "CONTACT US" tab at the top of the home page. Thank you.

#6: Re: Got perma banned Author: Yur1kLocation: Russian Federation PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:06 pm
    —
Already submitted, but nobody answers

#7: Re: Got perma banned Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 pm
    —

Patience you must have

#8: Re: Got perma banned Author: Yur1kLocation: Russian Federation PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:24 pm
    —
Hey, hey, hey somebody could you help me with my problem?????????

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1