video cards
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: video cards Author: jablon51Location: Aurora Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:25 am
    —
Hi guys.....I'm slowly trying to rebuild my desktop and I need to pick your brains!
How much of a difference is seen between a 128-bit card and a 256-bit card...assuming
everything thing else is the same(same spd processor,same amt of memory..etc)??

#2: Re: video cards Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:00 am
    —
Huge, the one's I got are 512 bit

#3: Re: video cards Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:54 pm
    —
How have been Jablon long time no see

I Agree with johnny

#4: Re: video cards Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:49 am
    —
Same here 512!

#5: Re: video cards Author: jablon51Location: Aurora Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:19 pm
    —
Thanks guys.....had a feeling there was more to it than I thought.
Hey Karow...yes it's been awhile. My puter died completely and since then money
has been tight....so I only have my wife's old laptop to work with.
Been buying parts to build a new pc when money is available....though with six grandkids
Christmas put everything on the back burner! Hopefully I'll get a deceit tax refund and I'll
be able to get the last few things(mostly a video card) and get back in the game!

#6: Re: video cards Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:19 pm
    —
Hey jablon , I feel your pain - I have 19 grandchildren and greatgranchilfren. Christmas in that regard is a bummer for me.I'll be March before I recover from it !

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1