Game recording and performance
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Game Utilities and Help

#1: Game recording and performance Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:10 am
    —
ok now i know we have a split group of people some like nvidia and others like amd

now there is some really nice software available depending on which type of card you have and again depending on its spec will also depend on features available.

for nvidia users there is geforce experience which has:

for amd users there is amd gaming evolved

have a look and let people know what you think.

i have been using the geforce experience and it makes it ease to get the best setting in game for my rig and also having the feature of constantly recording it can save those omg moments or i cannot believe i just did that (or my favorite i just killed johnny).

#2: Re: Game recording and performance Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:21 am
    —
I am going to download AMD Gaming Evolved...

Taz

#3: Re: Game recording and performance Author: spacepiggio PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:27 am
    —
What about live broadcasting for AMD do you need broadcast software & if you do witch one is better & spam free,  regarding twitch I think.

#4: Re: Game recording and performance Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:30 pm
    —
i think the software i listed will broadcast to twitch but not sure i have nvidia an don't broadcast.

#5: Re: Game recording and performance Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:54 pm
    —
Amd evolved records and broadcasts Smile

Bad Karma -> Game Utilities and Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1