Are We Getting Our Money's Worth?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Are We Getting Our Money's Worth? Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:33 pm
    —
Last night in Black Ops and Team Speek the servers crashed. Which caused both to empty out and never to repopulate. These kind of issues have been a problem for some time now at least in Black Ops. I know it's the weather, bad connection, etc. that can cause this but are we getting our money's worth? When a server goes done like this everyone seems to avoid it all toghter. Major and myself tried to get it going with no one joining. BF4 seems to run better. Do they all come from a server in Chicago? Just would like to see everyone enjoying the game and not avoiding it.

Hillbilly

#2: Re: Are We Getting Our Money's Worth? Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:34 pm
    —
Good to see Black Ops still has some life!!!!

#3: Re: Are We Getting Our Money's Worth? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:40 pm
    —
They are all with the same company but not at the same location. W@W is in Chicago and BF4/Backup TS are in Dallas. We do this so if one location goes out not all of our servers are down at the same time.

I have had talks with Gameservers about the servers and I am confident they are working hard to give us what we pay for.

#4: Re: Are We Getting Our Money's Worth? Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:11 pm
    —
Thank you Sir. I got on last night and it seemed to run better.  When I first got in there was no one in there.But it did take quite some time to get a few in there even at 8:00 pm. So let's keep them all full all of the time.

Hillbilly

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1