Malware Programs
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Malware Programs Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:20 pm
    —
Heard some guys chatting in TS about a free malware program that works well, wondering if anyone knows which one that is? I'd like to give the boot to an unnecessary processes on my computer. Thanks.

Happy Hump Day btw

"Everybody is working toward the weekend!"

#2: Re: Malware Programs Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:36 pm
    —
Malwarebytes, the free one works just fine, as for hump day, all I got to say on that is when you get to Fri, just remember...IN 72 HRS IT ALL STARTS AGAIN !! ON Monday.

#3: Re: Malware Programs Author: UFANS PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:02 pm
    —
Malwarebytes all the way, be sure to uncheck the enable free trail its not needed.  CCleaner is free and good to clean up your registry.

#4: Re: Malware Programs Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:18 pm
    —
iobit advanced system care is the way to go.

#5: Re: Malware Programs Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:09 pm
    —
I use malware bytes and ccleaner

#6: Re: Malware Programs Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:36 pm
    —
I also use Malwarebytes ,  CCcleaner and Microsoft Security Essentials .  They seem to be doing the job.

#7: Re: Malware Programs Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:10 pm
    —
Thanks all I'll take a look into these options

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1