Admin Icon To Log Into Windows
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Admin Icon To Log Into Windows Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:27 pm
    —
This has not happen to me before. But I believe it started right after I down loaded a windows system security that I got on windows update. What happens now, is when I walk away from my computer for a period of time and then come back. I'm unable to just move my mouse to activate the computer. Now I need to turn off my monitor, and then turn it back on and there is my Admin Icon that I have to click on to get back in. Can someone please help me out with this issue??

Thank You.

#2: Re: Admin Icon To Log Into Windows Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:35 pm
    —
need more info really like what version of windows are you running, have you got a security package running like mcafee and do you have a screen saver set and power saving potions set for both pc and monitor.

but first thing i would do it to run a virus scan

#3: Re: Admin Icon To Log Into Windows Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:02 pm
    —
Win 7, Eset Nod-32, no screen saver, no issues with monitor, no computer. Virus scan came up clean. I'm going to restore before I got the latest win 7 security patch.

#4: Re: Admin Icon To Log Into Windows Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 am
    —
make sure you have the latest drivers for all you peripherals

#5: Re: Admin Icon To Log Into Windows Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:21 am
    —
Yep...All updated. Ran Malwarebites. I'll see what happens from here...

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1