looking for PC parts
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Deals

#16: Re: looking for PC parts Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm
    —
Bump

#17: Re: looking for PC parts Author: target PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:10 pm
    —
Hey Johnny, I also have this new in the box if you want it, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan , I will send the dvd r/rw, the ram i have, a hard drive, still looking for parts, what else do we need? oh and some sata cords, have a lot sitting around...post what else were missing and I will call a few friends to see what they have

#18: Re: looking for PC parts Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:28 pm
    —
This is what BK is all about!

#19: Re: looking for PC parts Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:20 pm
    —
Target did u find that mobo? I think just a mid size case and we are good. Oh and that 550 ti .  I also would like to put a bunch of BK stickers on the case lol.

#20: Re: looking for PC parts Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:20 am
    —
Johnny - I don't have anything on hand as I have been passing on extra parts to those needing them . But let me know if you need other pieces and I will ask my son if he has
              something we can use .

#21: Re: looking for PC parts Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:36 am
    —
Johnny, do you need assistance with the cost of shipping?

#22: Re: looking for PC parts Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:53 am
    —
I don't know if I have a case coming yet?  I'm looking for a mid case

#23: Re: looking for PC parts Author: e92si PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:18 am
    —
Hey Johnny, if there is not an extra case available I can ship one as well to you. I will catch you on TS later about the specs, as you already know not my field of expertise.

Thank you Johnny for putting this together like this.

#24: Re: looking for PC parts Author: target PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:23 pm
    —
Called a friend last night about a mobo, will know this morning, wife asked why I was tearing apart my room, said I was looking for a box of computer parts, she threw it all out, she said it has just been sitting around so she thought it was junk, I have some ram, the dvd writer, a ssd drive a hard drive and some cables, will go in the mail in the morning, will know on the mobo this morning...will let you know..

#25: Re: looking for PC parts Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:46 pm
    —

target wrote (View Post):

Called a friend last night about a mobo, will know this morning, wife asked why I was tearing apart my room, said I was looking for a box of computer parts, she threw it all out, she said it has just been sitting around so she thought it was junk, I have some ram, the dvd writer, a ssd drive a hard drive and some cables, will go in the mail in the morning, will know on the mobo this morning...will let you know..
Oh man did she toss the 550ti card? OK so we still need case mobo and maybe card?

#26: Re: looking for PC parts Author: target PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:47 pm
    —
nope i have the 550 ti
will mail it to tomorrow

#27: Re: looking for PC parts Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:52 pm
    —
Awesome, so let's hope on the mobo

#28: Re: looking for PC parts Author: e92si PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:05 pm
    —
mobo? English please lol

#29: Re: looking for PC parts Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:16 pm
    —
Lol  mother board

#30: Re: looking for PC parts Author: target PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 pm
    —
if not...i think i will spring for one...just pick a site and i will have it shipped to you...or maybe a barebones kit from tiger direct and then we can add these parts...let me know if you see some thing out there...the wife wont notice if i put it on the card for a month...lol

Bad Karma -> Deals

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4