Character Level Problem
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Character Level Problem Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:37 pm
    —
Can someone please tell me if this has happened to you.  this has been the first time in a very long time that this has happened.  I start my computer, load up WaW and go to join a map.  it asked me to create a name.  which i already have. So I went to the area and picked the BK screen name I have been using for quite some time.  all of a sudden it says I'm lvl 1 starting from scratch as soon as I join a game on the polite and friendly's server.  Any takers on why this has occurred?

Thanks!

#2: Re: Character Level Problem Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:44 pm
    —
I has even reset my custom controls...What the...

#3: Re: Character Level Problem Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:16 am
    —
Did you re install the game? It will remember your names but not the rank.

#4: Re: Character Level Problem Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:24 am
    —
Not at all.  WaW has been on my computer for years...just all of a sudden up and boop your lvl 1 and reset the way you like your controls..SMDH  I have no idea.

#5: Re: Character Level Problem Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:30 am
    —
Just reinstall your backup for the game.

#6: Re: Character Level Problem Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:25 am
    —
you are not talking about the entire game right?  Please explain? Thx!

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1