NEED HELP
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: NEED HELP Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:23 pm
    —
Hey there everyone. Last week I ran my malware program and ever since then I keep getting a pop up error on start up. (c:\progra~1\common~1\system\sysmenu.dll) Also said the specific module could not be found.
Is there anyone that might know anything about this and can help me with this problem? Thank you

#2: Re: NEED HELP Author: SKULLY86 PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:31 pm
    —
that error is not a virus or malware its a type of progrom that can be run or its corrupted in some way

so you need to go in and delete that program and try to reinstall it if you need it

#3: Re: NEED HELP Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:32 pm
    —
Run a restore backup off your malware or run system restore

#4: Re: NEED HELP Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:09 am
    —
i tried a system restore and it failed
they only popup at start up and nothing seems to run any different

#5: Re: NEED HELP Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:16 am
    —
LINK

Morg, click the above link, should fix your problem.

#6: Re: NEED HELP Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:38 pm
    —
bump

#7: Re: NEED HELP Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 pm
    —
Here Morg, try this:::::::::::: just follow the instructions in the posts on that page. DLL errors can be a pain.

link

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1