And now for something completely different...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: And now for something completely different... Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:02 pm
    —
Looking for a computer for my son. He is 11. He does not play any of the current high performance games. Most of what he plays are a couple of years old.
I am looking to upgrade his computer cheap.

How does this look to anyone?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=4691267&sku=B69-0083&SRCCODE=WEM1941NI&cm_mmc=Email-_-Main-_-WEM1941-_-components

Thanks

#2: Re: And now for something completely different... Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:47 pm
    —
Looks like a good deal to me. Don't be surprised if you never see the rebate. Lost in the mail is standard operating procedure. Send the wrong UPC code on box and they claim its invalidated. Whatever to not pay it.

I refuse to buy anything with a rebate from anyone.

Just got a lost in the mail on my t-mobile blackberry rebate. Had no choice on that one. Do I keep copies. No they just claim that was lost too.

#3: Re: And now for something completely different... Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:50 am
    —
That looks like a nice computer for the boy.  The motherboard supports some upgrades if the need arises.  Instant savings of 90.00 is awesome.  If you don't get the 10.00 rebate, well so be it.

#4: Re: And now for something completely different... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 am
    —
Looks good to me.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1