Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 pm
    —
Ok...finally have a few pics from the trip with the family to Fort Myers Beach...

There are many more...but these were just some quick highlights that I wanted to share...

Visiting the Arch in St. Louis -

The City Museum in St. Louis -

Cardinals Stadium -

USS Alabama -

Swimming in Biloxi -

First stop in Fort Myers...Twins game at Hammond -

First Stop Before Hitting the Beach House -

Beach House for the Week -

Some Beach FUN -

Sanibel Island Bubble Room -

Fenway South -

Lousiville - Slugger Factory -

Heading Home (sad day...except for my freaky 14 year old!!!) -

Taz

#2: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:17 pm
    —
Great pictures....Looks like the family had a great time......Thanks for shareing

#3: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:26 pm
    —
Great lookin family Taz! Looks like you all had a fantastic time!

You know where your next trip is ...........

REFORM

#4: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:52 pm
    —
Yep...we are actually talking about going to Arizona next Spring Break...which means we would take a day or two (or three???) and come over to the big LV!!!

Taz

#5: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:29 pm
    —
Great pics Tazman looks like all had a good time

#6: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:04 pm
    —
Nice Taz, great family you have there

Got the same family "order" here 2 boys and 1 girl but younger it seems (9 - 7 - 4)

Thx 4 posting

#7: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:37 pm
    —
Thanks for the pics Taz, looks like everyone had a good time.

#8: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:13 pm
    —
Looks like a great trip!

#9: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:28 pm
    —
Glad everyone had a good time and that you are back safe!

#10: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:51 pm
    —
Looks like you and the family had a good time.Now you know why I want to move back and retire back home

#11: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: SKULLY86 PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:36 am
    —
looks like you had a great time man now i want to take a trip lol

#12: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:24 am
    —
Cyber...14, 11, and 9...so a little older

Olspirit...it was fun...as a vacation...not sure I could live in a state where I would need to put on sunscreen just to go outside!!!

As for the Tazman Family Vacation...everyone had a blast, no meltdowns in car while driving or at any of our stops...they should make a movie out of it!!!

Taz

#13: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 am
    —
The Griswalds have returned!!!!!!!

#14: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:31 am
    —
Did you have the same kind of trouble in St. Luis? No spray paint on the side of the Family Truckster?

REFORM

#15: Re: Pics from Trip to Fort Myers Beach Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:49 pm
    —
St. Louis was quite friendly to us...but we stayed out of the bad neighborhoods...thanks to Google Maps on the iPhone!!!

Taz

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2