Free copy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: Free copy Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:30 pm
    —
I have a extra copy of BLack Ops if anyone wants it.

#2: Re: Free copy Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:41 pm
    —
I think gump was looking for one.

#3: Re: Free copy Author: BoltActionLocation: Albany, NewYork PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:57 am
    —
I sent Gump back his copy.  :8

#4: Re: Free copy Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:37 am
    —
I'd play black ops if i had it just have to buy the DLC. I just haven't had the money to spare for the entire $80.

#5: Re: Free copy Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:42 pm
    —
HighlyFicktional....If you want it I will send it to you and you can get in with the excitment. Nothing else is needed.

#6: Re: Free copy Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:38 pm
    —
Okay i sent you a PM craps

#7: Re: Free copy Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:28 pm
    —
The copy of Black Ops has been spoken for......HiFi has asked for it and it will be mailed to him. Feels good to do something for my BK brothers.

#8: Re: Free copy Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:09 pm
    —
If anyone else is looking for a copy, G2A.com has them on sale for around $7.00 US. They send you the Steam code and you just download the game and play.

#9: Re: Free copy Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:38 am
    —
does that include all the map packs?

#10: Re: Free copy Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 am
    —
No.....never got those

#11: Re: Free copy Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:59 pm
    —
Craps is very nice to offer his BK family a free game it is too bad it didn't work out. The game had already been activated on steam on another account.

#12: Re: Free copy Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:18 pm
    —
His has to gift it to you through steam from his account for it to work.

#13: Re: Free copy Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:40 pm
    —
I've looked this up and you can not gift Call of Duty games that have already been activated since the key is associated with that account only that account can play the game with that key. Gone are the good ol days when you can just resell your old disc games. Unless you know something i don't know johnny

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1