Temp sensor/monitor program
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Temp sensor/monitor program Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:07 pm
    —
I am looking for a program that display the sensor temp from the cpu/motherboard/gpu.
I have used speedfan in the past with no problem, but on Windows 8.1 I can not get it to startup when I boot the computer. I tried a few things, found the start up folder but it does not want to start.

#2: Re: Temp sensor/monitor program Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 pm
    —
Try CPUID Hardware Monitor, works great, provides immediate temp sensor, voltages and fan speeds from all aspects of your pc.  Just go to http://www.cpuid.com/ and you're all set to go.

#3: Re: Temp sensor/monitor program Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:03 am
    —
I use CPUID.

#4: Re: Temp sensor/monitor program Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:42 pm
    —
I use AIDA64 (formerly Everest) . Primary a system info program (liek Speccy), but it has a 'Stability Test" system stressing function, but it'll show temps, fan speeds, voltages, etc. for most hardware without starting the test. and displays the history on a nice little graph.

#5: Re: Temp sensor/monitor program Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:47 pm
    —
Thanks. Any advice on how to get it to startup automatically in windows 8.1?

#6: Re: Temp sensor/monitor program Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:07 pm
    —
I swear I made a post here a day or two ago.  I also offer up my vote for CPUID Hardware Monitor.  I have it set to startup automatically.  I think there is an option but even if there isn't you can always create a shortcut and then move the shortcut to your startup folder which you can find by following these directions.  http://www.thewindowsclub.com/startup-folder-in-windows-8

#7: Re: Temp sensor/monitor program Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:05 pm
    —
I was hoping for something that ran in system try.

#8: Re: Temp sensor/monitor program Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:48 pm
    —
You can minimize CPUID Hardware Monitor to the system tray.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1