New Recruit Warrior Woman
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:12 am
    —
I would like to be the first to welcome Warrior Woman to the BK clan!

#2: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:49 am
    —
Well let me be the 2nd to welcome you to the clan.

#3: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:56 am
    —
A very BIG WELCOME to the BK family  ! !  Thank you for your kind words for the BK clan , and I am confident that our Ladies and Gentlemen will endeavor to continue to earn
your trust ! I am one of the graybeards in the clan at 74 yr's old  and we are delighted to have you Ladies join us.

#4: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:04 am
    —
Welcome to the fun house !

#5: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: UFANS PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:06 pm
    —
Welcome!!!  Roster has been updated.

#6: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:15 pm
    —
Welcome to BK (from one of the other BK chicks)!

#7: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:53 pm
    —
Welcome to BK Warrior Woman!!  Glad to have you...and your laugh...as part of the BK Family!!!

Taz

#8: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:23 pm
    —
Welcome Warrior Woman to the BK family....glad to have more women come into this fine family...Plus...I enjoy shooting you....lol

#9: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:38 pm
    —
Welcome to BK Warrior woman

#10: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:51 pm
    —
Welcome to BK! The more the merrier.

#11: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:05 pm
    —
Welcome to the B to the K

#12: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 pm
    —
Thank you all for the lovely welcome!  Very Happy

#13: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:43 pm
    —
Warrior Women, don't forget to pick up your pink tutu at the commissary.

#14: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:04 am
    —
Welcome to our eclectic and slightly nutty family.  Very Happy

#15: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:57 am
    —
Greetings.

#16: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:48 pm
    —
Welcome! And I hope to Choot' cha soon.

#17: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:56 pm
    —
Thanks again, everyone!  

I couldn't find any tutu's at the commissary, Firecrackr1...  Wink  haha  Smile  

A muumuu is probably more my style anyhoo!  You can hide more guns underneath!!!  lol  Smile

#18: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:17 am
    —
Welcome welcome!

#19: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:55 am
    —
Hi everyone!

I'm not sure how to start a new post, but my new name is "Warrior" instead of "Warrior Woman"... "Warrior Woman" is just too long of a name to include all those initials I'll be earning in the future with all of you!!!

#20: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:09 am
    —
catch me in TS one time and ill help you out

#21: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:55 am
    —
Your rank wont matter with the size of you name

#22: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:53 pm
    —
Okay, Nat, and thank you!

Morgulet, I remember that other games like shorter names, but I thought with rank added on, that it would make it impossibly long, too?

#23: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Rogue-ldr PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:05 pm
    —
Welcome Warrior...  One noob to another!!!!

#24: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:54 pm
    —
Thank you, Rogue-Idr!!!

I am going back to "Warrior Woman" because I miss it.  Tek says you're all going to think I'm fickle.  I told him I know you'll all think I'm fickle.  Is fickle a bad thing?  What about a trickle of a fickle?  Or a fickled pickle?  Or a pickled fickle?  haha  Wink  Very Happy

#25: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:18 am
    —
Welcome WW!!!  Say if guys wear a pink tutu on joining women do also right?  Hopefully this does not start a downward moving string  of replies lol.......

#26: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:29 pm
    —
I guess I should officially welcome you to the clan as well. I'm so very happy that you made the plunge even though your poor computer goes into shock every time you load the game. No worries though.... you will be soon kicking some serious derriere once you have your new gaming pc.    Very Happy

#27: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:50 pm
    —
should i be scared? O.o

#28: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:05 pm
    —
Fear the Warrior Woman... LOL

#29: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:00 pm
    —
<3 <3 <3

Nat, be afraid, be very afraid!!!!  Mwuahahaha!!!!  lol and Wink

Tek, quick, look that way [trying to sneak his computer away from him]....  hmmmm.... war tactics need help at home, too!!!  lol

<3 <3 <3

<3 = a heart....  I use, usually, three hearts in a row when I type a message on facebook, or, well, here now.  It just means "I love your post" or "this team is the best" or "sending Love where Love is needed" or "God, Jesus and Holy Spirit" or "Love shining here" or "sent with good intentions"...  Honestly, once it catches on, I can see a new Morse code in our future!  ha ha ha ha ha  <3 <3 <3 <------- see, in this case, it means "please excuse me for my humour, may my husband not read this post and if he does, may he remember the serenity prayer, I am my own Warrior and if I like pink and hearts, well....  there's nothing wrong with that, right?"  All that said in just three hearts... yup... it's the future...  <3 <3 <3

#30: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:52 am
    —
congrats and welcome Smile

#31: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:52 am
    —
Welcome to the Jungle.

#32: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:10 pm
    —
hahahahahaha Nat sounds like your in trouble there mate. Welcome Warrior_Woman

#33: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:36 pm
    —
lol ik

#34: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:11 pm
    —
<3 <3 <3

#35: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: ChunksLocation: Va, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:23 pm
    —
Welcome!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1