New Recruit Warrior Woman
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:12 am
    —
I would like to be the first to welcome Warrior Woman to the BK clan!

#2: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:49 am
    —
Well let me be the 2nd to welcome you to the clan.

#3: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:56 am
    —
A very BIG WELCOME to the BK family  ! !  Thank you for your kind words for the BK clan , and I am confident that our Ladies and Gentlemen will endeavor to continue to earn
your trust ! I am one of the graybeards in the clan at 74 yr's old  and we are delighted to have you Ladies join us.

#4: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:04 am
    —
Welcome to the fun house !

#5: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: UFANS PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:06 pm
    —
Welcome!!!  Roster has been updated.

#6: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:15 pm
    —
Welcome to BK (from one of the other BK chicks)!

#7: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:53 pm
    —
Welcome to BK Warrior Woman!!  Glad to have you...and your laugh...as part of the BK Family!!!

Taz

#8: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:23 pm
    —
Welcome Warrior Woman to the BK family....glad to have more women come into this fine family...Plus...I enjoy shooting you....lol

#9: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:38 pm
    —
Welcome to BK Warrior woman

#10: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:51 pm
    —
Welcome to BK! The more the merrier.

#11: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:05 pm
    —
Welcome to the B to the K

#12: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 pm
    —
Thank you all for the lovely welcome!  Very Happy

#13: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:43 pm
    —
Warrior Women, don't forget to pick up your pink tutu at the commissary.

#14: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:04 am
    —
Welcome to our eclectic and slightly nutty family.  Very Happy

#15: Re: New Recruit Warrior Woman Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:57 am
    —
Greetings.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3