Help with resizing
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Help with resizing Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 am
    —
I can't seem to get my Sig size right. Can I get some help?

#2: Re: Help with resizing Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:57 pm
    —
420x120 is the size we use for all the other sides.  In this case, you need to crop the image a hair to get it to be the right size.  What program did you use to create this image?

#3: Re: Help with resizing Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:28 pm
    —
I used Photobucket but getting it to the right size blurred it. I cropped it and it fits better.

#4: Re: Help with resizing Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:51 pm
    —
Photobucket only allows for resizing but is limited on editing.  I would suggest downloading GIMP and do some youtube tutorials to help get you started.  The problem is youre trying to get an image to fit a size, instead of making the image work.  Let me know if you need any help, but GIMP is a good way to start.

#5: Re: Help with resizing Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:03 pm
    —
I think I got it

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1