Primal is passing through.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Primal is passing through. Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:07 pm
    —
Primal is passing through Kentucky over the holiday weekend. Notso and myself plan on meeting up with him for the first time. When any of you happen to be passing through the Bluegrass State let me know. I would like to get to know more of BK members. I'm sure meeting up with Primal will be a blast. And this is just another way to bring the clan a little closer.

#2: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:17 pm
    —
Hillbilly....make sure you take photos of the occasion......would love to see them.

#3: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:45 am
    —
Yup I'm about 1 hr from you guys can't wait see yall in the morning

#4: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: e92si PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:28 am
    —
Hey primal, safe driving Smile and let me know when you are back in GA as i will there in a few days Smile

#5: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:07 pm
    —
Had a great time with Notso and Primal at the Cracker Barrel in Cave City. And yes Primal is just as crazy in person as he is in TS. There is nothing like building on the friendships that we make inside the clan.

#6: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:31 pm
    —
Yea had a great time and fellowship with you guys we have the greatest clan and the best people

#7: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:11 pm
    —
Glad you guys had a great time.....did ya take pics of the happy occasion?

#8: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:18 pm
    —
I'm with Craps... would love to see pics!  So glad you had fun!  What a great idea to meet up!  

<3 <3 <3  <------------ goes with my signature!  On facebook I put three hearts at the end of each post and I can't seem to stop it here!  Wink and LOL and  Very Happy

#9: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:06 pm
    —
click the link below I think it works

Last edited by PRIMAL on Sat May 23, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:52 pm
    —
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj112/Asharpjr/Gaming/IMG_2016_zpstchuuxgw.jpg

#11: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:57 pm
    —
if you want to post a picture don't hit quick reply hit post then select upload file and pick the file from your computer now the help desk is closed

#12: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
    —
[list]

#13: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:12 pm
    —
Hillbilly is to the left I'm in the middle and Notso is to the right

#14: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:15 pm
    —
Nice!!

#15: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:52 pm
    —
such a great photo...thanks

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2