Primal is passing through.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:21 pm
    —
OK I had to laugh cause I clicked on it to make it bigger and it brought me to photo bucket and at the bottom of the pic there was a ad in really big letters saying " The right Tool for any job "  LoL.

#17: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:59 pm
    —
looks like a cracker barrel nice pic guys thanks for sharing

#18: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:07 am
    —
It was had a blast

#19: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:08 am
    —
Isn't wild to put a face to a voice that you have been hearing for years. I bet you thought that was really me on my avatar.

#20: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: Notsogood2 PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:38 am
    —
Great job Primal! We enjoyed the visit and had a great time! Thanks.

#21: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:49 pm
    —

PRIMAL wrote (View Post):

Hillbilly is to the left I'm in the middle and Notso is to the right

Well I guessed one out of three right. I had Primal left, Hillbilly middle and Notso right.  It is always nice to meet face to face with people you have known for years

#22: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:04 pm
    —
Awsome you guys nice to see ya

#23: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:34 am
    —
Very Happy

#24: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:56 pm
    —
Great photo guys. Perhaps some of us Canucks can eventually meet some of our US brothers  Very Happy

#25: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:19 am
    —
yeah - all we need in real life is to get the weekend morning crew together folks couldn't handle it!   LOL

#26: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:07 pm
    —
Great picture guys!  I don't know why, but I was able to pick the three of y'all correctly!  Nice to put faces with names.  I hope to meet up with you guys some day, as well as, other BK members.

#27: Re: Primal is passing through. Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:04 pm
    —
You all look happy and great!!!  So glad you could all meet up!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2