Cant delete Multiplayer Profile
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Cant delete Multiplayer Profile Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:44 am
    —
Hi guys, Trying to change my Steam W@W online profile from Krmakaze to Karma

I have tried to create it 4 times, each time I switch to it I cant connect online ???? So now I have 5 profiles and the only one that works is the old one.

Tried to find the files as per Windows 7 (appdata - activision - codwaw - profiles) but Windows 8.1 has me bamboozeled  Embarassed

Any ideas ?

#2: Re: Cant delete Multiplayer Profile Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:17 am
    —
Waw has a limit of how many profile you can have and you cannot delete them once you created them that's it

#3: Re: Cant delete Multiplayer Profile Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:59 am
    —
I have a similar problem, but i can't log into the profile to delete it. I have the CD version.
I have created and deleted more profiles since then. I did ask this question a long time ago with no luck.

So if anyone can help either of us, it would be greatly appreciated.

#4: Re: Cant delete Multiplayer Profile Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:57 am
    —
I have the CD version as well and all you have to do is log into the game, select online profile that you want to delete and enter it, once selected go back to the online profile page and simply select delete and the profile you are using will be deleted. Every once in a while the profile that you select will refuse to run (no idea why, it just does that now and then), simply go to task manager, shut the game down, restart in normal mode (the game will ask you to start in safe or normal mode) and that should fix the issue. Then go to the profile page and follow the above mentioned procedure to delete a profile and you're off to the races.  Wink

#5: Re: Cant delete Multiplayer Profile Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:10 pm
    —
Thanks Voodoo but i still get error " Cannot connect to online services".

#6: Re: Cant delete Multiplayer Profile Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:25 pm
    —
Make sure , if u made any changes in ur mp-config that its not set to read only cause ya won't be able to delete that profile.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1