computer went to the grave
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: computer went to the grave Author: LotusFly PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:07 pm
    —
hey all LotusFly here been trying to figure out the website adress since it was bookmarked on my PC and my PC died a few weeks back which is why i havnt been online currently im useing a old laptop that i had to repair to get to work again but prolly wont last much longer i missing hanging with you guys will try and chck back daily or at least every other day just to say hello but it will probably be a long while before i can afford a decent computer happy killing ladies and gents Smile

#2: Re: computer went to the grave Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:09 pm
    —
Hope you find the problem

#3: Re: computer went to the grave Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:53 pm
    —
What happened to your PC?

#4: Re: computer went to the grave Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:15 am
    —
Bummer ! I recently had some serious problems with my computer but with a partial reload of some programs and some help from Johnny I think mine are resolved .

Anyway I certainly hope so - nothing more upsetting than a computer that has " thrown-up " all over my computer desk !

Hope you have good luck with your's !

#5: Re: computer went to the grave Author: LotusFly PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:24 pm
    —
starts  boot sequence then shuts off 5 year old computer dunno what the problem could be started blue screening just before hand.

#6: Re: computer went to the grave Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:11 pm
    —
LotusFly, so good to know you are still around!  I hope your computer problems get figured out sooner rather than later!  Looking forward to gaming with you!

#7: Re: computer went to the grave Author: SMedicLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:48 am
    —
generally a quick power down is result from either overheat or bad ram, check system cpu fan first for dust and ensure is running, second reseat ram, if still fails, replace ram 1st its the cheapest no need to spend crazy money on it just get kingston or kingston hyper if you need the fast timing from my experience it has been the most compatible...

Just a side note, I have been servicing systems since the age of time, I hate spending clients money on no need renews, I always chose to build for longevity rather then making bucks on short lived systems... good luck with the brain drainer...

#8: Re: computer went to the grave Author: LotusFly PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:07 pm
    —
there were no quick power downs spmedic and still not sure what the deal is with it, almsot got enough cash together to take it to a repair shop hopefully they can figure it out Smile the type of motherboard i have has all the max update parts and stuff from when the motherboard came out if i were to have to replace something it would mean i would need to replace the motherboard if i have to do that then im lookin at having to build a whole new computer which i want to do anyways but that costs money . will find out in 2 weeks what im gonna have to do if its 1 replaceable part of the same type mode and make i can do that if i need to replace the motherboard im screwed for a bit. hope you all are having fun i missing gettin my butt kicked have fun ladies and gents will keep you posted.

#9: Re: computer went to the grave Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:54 pm
    —
reseat your ram and video cards if you have more than one stick of ram which you probably do try removing one and attempt startup if the problem keeps occuring put that stick back and remove the other one

#10: Re: computer went to the grave Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:57 pm
    —
if it cycles on and off over and over without a post beep its probably a bad motherboard

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1