War Thunder
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: War Thunder Author: kano666 PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:05 am
    —
Calling all bad karma War Thunder players. I am try to make some battles up will u join if so please let me know if you want to try join the battles.
thanks you
kano666

#2: Re: War Thunder Author: e92si PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:03 pm
    —
I am up for it if i can stay on the net long enough need to know day and time

#3: Re: War Thunder Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:08 pm
    —
I'm in (have only flight experience in WT)

#4: Re: War Thunder Author: kano666 PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:36 pm
    —
it will be planes or mixed

#5: Re: War Thunder Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:09 pm
    —
I'm in depends on day and time of course love to shoot down friends and vice versa!

#6: Re: War Thunder Author: kano666 PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:38 am
    —
it will be at weekend when i see how many want to to join then i work out a date and please post your high battle rating planes

#7: Re: War Thunder Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 pm
    —
Im in too, Lets agree on a Battle Rating, time and date then let the lead fly 0o

#8: Re: War Thunder Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:10 pm
    —
Might want to start with 2.0 or below as we have A LOT of players at the base level. Also I even now do low BR air and tanks as the gameplay is very fun at those levels.

#9: Re: War Thunder Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 pm
    —
We were discussing it in TS and having a battle with bi-planes and entry level tier 1 planes (Buffalo, Peashooter ect) would be a ton of fun. That's where the flying skill comes into play. This coming weekend would be workable. See you in the skies guys   Cool

#10: Re: War Thunder Author: e92si PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:36 pm
    —
Well if this coming weekend, depending the time i will need to somehow acquire enough bandwidth to complete the 12 g updates hahahaha, ohhh too be back into gaming will be fun.

I just need some knife bullets for air time stabby stabby Smile.

Sooner you let me know the better i can try to arrange my downloading, and bandwidth is the only reason i have not been on much

see like this 1 day 1024MBs @ 12$ or 7 days 1024 @ like 50$ and Taz saw how well that was working for me lol

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1