24/7 pistols only Server 2
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: 24/7 pistols only Server 2 Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 pm
    —
Plans changed just for a couple weeks to see if this will take off guys. It turns out this was alot of fun and hardly any spawn killing. Give it a shot and see what you think. The rules are simple.

No Explosives
No Auto's

That's it so enjoy and let me know here good or bad.

P.S I know your thinking already I should have took out the bald eagle but I was hoping people would use it wisely

Last edited by Johnny on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: 24/7 pistols only Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:11 pm
    —
I think we'll see a balance between the magnum and the beagle in a short time among all the players.

#3: Re: 24/7 pistols only Server 2 Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:09 pm
    —
I had fun every bfh player should give it and provide some feed back. I like the simple rules easier to enforce. Keep the server going while I am gone

#4: Re: 24/7 pistols only Server 2 Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:07 am
    —
I agree I enjoyed the pistols only. I have also set up a Shotguns only event for later in the month so check the calendar.

#5: Re: 24/7 pistols only Server 2 Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:37 pm
    —
Just a reminder BK, when your in this server Please help explain the rules. Yes you will die or get stabbed but it will pay off in the long run. This will greatly make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Remember the server is fresh so they will catch on it just takes time. Thank you

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1