Thanks for such a nice place to play
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Thanks for such a nice place to play Author: STEVYYLocation: Madison Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:28 am
    —
Just wanted to thank BK for having and managing a good server hence the donation of $25. I have been playing on server #2 or is it now #1 or #3. I'm kinda confused but that is my normal state.  See you in my sights.

#2: Re: Thanks for such a nice place to play Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:37 am
    —
Thanks for the post its always great to hear from people who enjoy our servers. It makes all the work and trouble worth it.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Thanks for such a nice place to play Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:37 am
    —
thankyou stevyy i'm glad you enjoy our servers and i hope you continue to and thank you for your donation it is greatly appreciated by all of BK

#4: Re: Thanks for such a nice place to play Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:42 am
    —
Thanks Stevvy for your support of BK. See you around mate

#5: Re: Thanks for such a nice place to play Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:57 am
    —
Thanks Stevvy!

#6: Re: Thanks for such a nice place to play Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:15 am
    —
Thank you so much Stevvy.

#7: Re: Thanks for such a nice place to play Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:46 am
    —
Thanks Stevvy, and to answer your question mate been as OTHERS cant be bothered typing a extra line, our server 2 is now our server 1, server 3 is now our server 2 and there is a new server 3 the ip is, 66.225.198.164:28960
hope to see you in my sights sometime!

#8: Re: Thanks for such a nice place to play Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:42 am
    —
WHAT A WONDERFUL STATEMENT FROM A GUEST

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1