Thoughts and Prayers
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Thoughts and Prayers Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:10 am
    —
Our thoughts and Prayers go out to the families, friends and fellow Marines of the four brave Marines who was shot to death in Tennessee by a coward.

#2: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:52 am
    —
So true! As a military family it really dose hurt to see what happened there.

#3: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:55 am
    —
I can't agree more Karow...As shocking and brutal as it may appear, good will always overcome evil.

#4: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:20 am
    —
Four brave men killed by a coward.

#5: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:54 am
    —
It's a terrible thing to  think of and coward is the way to describe the assailant . I fear that we will see more of this type of terror in the near future !

#6: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:22 am
    —
This is why I cant watch the news anymore. Too much ugliness.  To the victims families whom are victims as well, I wish my best.

#7: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:33 am
    —
I wish my best as well.  Sending Love and Prayer to all who need it.  <3 <3 <3

#8: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:24 am
    —
Agree, Heart felt thoughts and a prayer for all effected by this evil.

Grant us the Strength to accept things we can not change and the Courage to change the things we can.

#9: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:23 am
    —
It's heartbreaking and frustrating  when evil like this appears. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of these victims of yet another coward.

#10: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:02 pm
    —

Spider wrote (View Post):

I can't agree more Karow...As shocking and brutal as it may appear, good will always overcome evil.

Amen brother. My prayers go out to their families.

#11: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:14 pm
    —
Thoughts and prayers to the families and friends

#12: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:59 pm
    —

CR1M3 wrote (View Post):

This is why I cant watch the news anymore. Too much ugliness.  To the victims families whom are victims as well, I wish my best.

I am with you Crim3 hardly ever watch the news anymore TV for that matter.

#13: Re: Thoughts and Prayers Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:19 pm
    —
My thoughts and prayers to all who serve and their families.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1