Well
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Well Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:04 pm
    —
Take care Mouse, of your health and family... see you online somewhere

#17: Re: Well Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:30 pm
    —
G'day Mouse. I wish you all the very best mate.  To your good health and family. Hope to see you in WaW

#18: Re: Well Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:30 am
    —
Going to miss you mouse take care of you self and your family God bless you guys and we will be praying for always  hope to see you soon

Last edited by PRIMAL on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total

#19: Re: Well Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:33 am
    —
Mouse I wish you all the best.

#20: Re: Well Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:04 pm
    —
Take care Mouse, of your health and family.....you will always be a welcomed sight

#21: Re: Well Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:28 pm
    —
This is a good time for you to focus on your health Mouse. Nothing else matters if you aren't here to enjoy it. Do yourself, your family and friends a favor and put all your energy into getting your health back. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Both WW and I hope to see you feeling better soon.

Take care,

#22: Re: Well Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:22 pm
    —
Mousey Mousey Mousey...what can I say???  I've enjoyed playing Black OPs with you and laughing at your sense of humor.  Take care of yourself first and your family.  Hope to see you soon buddy!

#23: Re: Well Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:47 pm
    —
Hope to see you in game

#24: Re: Well Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:41 am
    —
Take care of yourself Mouse.  Here's to better days ahead for you and yours.

#25: Re: Well Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:46 am
    —
take care my friend bk wont be the same with out you

#26: Re: Well Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:19 pm
    —
sorry to se you leave Mouse Always enjoyed seeing you but remember Family first    take care buddy

#27: Re: Well Author: LowFlyerLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:46 pm
    —
Mouse, It was fun playing games with you. I was aware that you were sick with something off and on. I am still not exactly sure what it was for certain, but I know it had to do with your heart I think. Anyways like everyone else here I am sad to see you go cause it was fun playing games with you and voice chatting as well.

Take care in the long run...

#28: Re: Well Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:24 pm
    —
Do drop by. I miss ya already buddy. You still have my number and are wecome to call anytime.

#29: Re: Well Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 pm
    —
Mouse going to miss ya buddy, but take and will see ya soon,

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2